Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
The BioMechanics Method® is the world’s premier step-by-step corrective exercise education program designed to teach health and fitness professionals how to effectively work with people who experience muscle and joint pain. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive your CES credential and be recognized worldwide as a Specialist in The BioMechanics Method.
The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist (TBMM-CES) course is designed to provide you with an understanding of how to create and implement successful corrective exercise programs. It provides step-by-step instruction and guidance regarding structural assessment, functional anatomy, corrective exercise selection, and corrective exercise program design.
The information in this course is delivered through a combination of audio-visual components, reading comprehension, skills practice tests, and practical activities. In order to make the most of this learning opportunity, please carefully read and follow all of the instructions provided.
What is included in this educational course?
The following materials are included in your course:
5 videos entitled
5 digital reference manuals/workbooks entitled
Digital Assessment Tools and Client Program Workbook
4 online multiple choice exams and one online practical skills exam (includes unlimited test retakes)
PLEASE NOTE: The digital manuals included with this online course are NOT printable.
By the end of this corrective exercise specialty certificate course you will be able to:
1. Employ a step-by-step process for conducting fundamental structural assessments that can be used with any client to identify structural deviations that may cause or contribute to chronic pain and/or injuries.
2. Understand the root cause of a client’s pain and/or dysfunction by determining which muscles and soft tissue structures have been affected by structural deviations and movement dysfunction.
3. Describe and explain the differences between three major types of corrective exercises: self-myofascial release, stretching, and strengthening and identify how and when to utilize, progress, and regress each of the three corrective exercise types when working with clients in chronic pain.
4. Design corrective exercise programs that ensure maximum client participation and adherence by knowing what to do and not to do at each stage of the program design process to help clients reach their goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
5. Provide evidence of your understanding of structural assessment, functional anatomy, and corrective exercise program design through the successful completion of a series comprehensive multiple choice exams and a practical skills test.
|The BioMechanics Method Corrective Exercise Specialist Course |
The BioMechanics Method TBMM-CES Specialty Certification Program