TBMM-Level One Corrective Exercise Specialist tests
Welcome to the online testing portal for The BioMechanics Method Level One Corrective Exercise Specialist course. Please complete the test for each learning module. Be sure to answer all questions completely and do not skip any module or questions.
In order to receive your Level One Corrective Exercise Specialist Certificate you must successfully pass the following tests:
- Test - Module 1 - The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment
- Test - Module 2 - Understanding Muscles and Movement
- Test - Module 3 - The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise
- Test - Module 4 - Corrective Exercise Program Design
- Test - Module 5 - Practical Skills Requirement and Completion
All tests must be completed in the order in which they appear.
The tests for the first four modules are multiple choice tests. Please read all questions carefully and do not skip any questions. There is only one correct answer per question.
The test for the fifth module is an essay-style test. Please be sure to check all spelling and grammar before submitting your Module 5 test requirements for grading.
|Important Course Information - Please Read||Article|
|The Fundamentals of Structural Assessment Test||Test|
|Understanding Muscles and Movement Test||Test|
|The Fundamentals of Corrective Exercise Test||Test|
|Corrective Exercise Program Design Test||Test|
|Practical Skills Requirement and Completion - Module 5||Test|